The Sunpak Flexible Tabletop tripod with bendable leg joints for cameras and GoPro®
It features bendable leg joints with gripping silicone leg rings. Made of super strong and super lightweight polycarbonate, it’s bendable to almost any shape or object. The ball head works with any compact DSLR, mirrorless, point-n-shoot or GoPro with the included GoPro adapter! When shooting or capturing videos, you can go from horizontal to vertical shooting with just a twist of the oversize locking thumb screw, even with gloves on. The polycarbonate ball head includes an easy to use screw lock quick release that works with all standard camera mounts.
The wide chassis design makes it simple to mount close to any object that the legs can securely be wrapped around. The large ball joint rubber feet automatically level to most any surface without any manual adjustment; plus they are non-marring and non-slip. Folded you can use it as a grip style hand pod for capturing all the video action. Best of all it includes a GoPro adapter!
- Screw lock quick release works with all standard camera mounts
- Quick-release platform incorporates a soft silicone mounting pad
- Two-way ball head rotates 360 degrees and includes a vertical option
- Oversize locking thumb screw is easy to operate even with gloves
- Wide chassis design makes it simple to mount close to any object
- Bendable leg joints flex in any direction up to 90-degree angles
- Silicone leg rings grip smooth surfaces securely without slipping
- Large ball joint rubber feet automatically level to most any surface
- Works with compact DSLRs, mirrorless, GoPros and point-n-shoots
||1.1 lb (*) DSLRs, mirrorless, GoPros, point-n-shoots
||Polycarbonate with joints and silicone leg rings
||0.95 in (Silone rings)
|Leg Lock Type:
||Ball joint, non-marring and non-slip
|Quick Release Cat. No.:
* Maximum capacity dependent upon object and surface texture. Use caution when wrapping legs around an object and test for adequate holding ability before safely releasing capture device.
Never mount the tripod upside-down.
Note: cameras shown are not included.