The Sunpak GripPod is made to Grip, Bend and Hold. Or use it as a tabletop tripod!
It features bendable aluminum core legs with thermoplastic elastomer coverings; bendable to almost any shape or object. The ball head works with any camera or smartphone and goes from horizontal to vertical with just a twist. The polycarbonate ball head and chassis are lightweight yet super strong. The two-position chassis ring rotates for locking the leg angle for the absolute perfect leg placement. Soft feet are non-marring and non-slip. Folded use it as a grip style hand pod for capturing all the video action. Best of all it includes a smartphone adapter for shooting on the go anytime without a camera or camcorder!
- Thermoplastic legs are bendable to almost any shape or object
- Ball head works with any camera, camcorder or smartphone
- Polycarbonate ball head and chassis are lightweight and strong
- Chassis ring allows for two leg angles for the perfect position
- Soft feet are both non-marring and non-slip on most surfaces
- Folded use as a grip style hand pod for capturing all the action
- Includes smartphone adapter for shooting without a camera
|Load Capacity:||2.6 lb (*) DSLRs, mirrorless, point and shoots, smartphones|
|Maximum Height:||11.5 in|
|Minimum Height:||9.8 in|
|Folded Length:||12.0 in|
|Chassis:||Two position with rotating ring|
|Leg Construction:||Aluminum core with thermoplastic elastomer covers plus hexagonal grips|
|Leg Diameter:||0.66 in|
|Leg Lock Type:||N.A.|
|Feet:||Soft non-slip and non-marring|
|Quick Release Cat. No.:||N.A.|
* Maximum capacity dependent upon object and surface texture. Use caution when wrapping legs around an object and test for adequate holding ability before safely releasing capture device.
Note: cameras and smartphones shown are not included.